Before we do a deep dive into all of the tactics that can be included in you digital marketing strategy, we want to answer two important question many of you probably have…
WHAT IS DIGITAL MARKETING?
Digital marketing is a way to promote brands and products online. Most businesses have a specific audience they are trying to reach, digital marketing can help you make sure that only those who fit into your target market are promoted to. There are a variety of different tactics that make up a full strategy.
WHY IS DIGITAL MARKETING IMPORTANT?
Businesses may have different long-term/short-term goals, but in the end, most are trying to achieve growth and increased revenue, while keeping expenses down. To do this effectively, business owners must take advantage of as many marketing resources and technologies available, and in the modern world, the internet tops that list. Thinking like that can make it very easy to understand why every business needs some form of digital marketing.
To help better understand, here are a couple benefits business owners see when building and launching a successful digital marketing strategy:
- Lower costs while giving more flexibility.
- Access to consumers who strictly rely on their mobile devices to access the Internet.
- Speak with authority on topics related to your product or industry.
- Engage with influencers, earn their respect and get them to endorse your company.
- Incorporate multiple types of media into your marketing efforts.
- Track customers’ purchase journeys, from information gathering through to final purchase.